We promote equality, diversity, and inclusion.
Our short history
In 2019, QTurkey organized two gender-balanced QWBronze:
QSisters network was initiated in December 2019 by establishment of QWomen@Istanbul and QWomen@Ankara.
- The first event by QWomen@Istanbul was a QWBronze co-organized with QTurkey on March 7-8, 2020.
- The first event by QWomen@Ankara was a one-day QTalk held on March 7, 2020.
QSisters is the global network of city-based groups under QWomen.
- QWomen@Istanbul (coordinators: Ayşin Taşdelen and İlknur Tepe)
- QWomen@Ankara (coordinators: Dilan Köse and Deniz Berfu)
We are looking for new QSisters. Please contact our coordinators if you are interested.
Host us/Join us/Collaborate with us
Please contact our coordinators if one of the following cases fits your interests or if you have any questions or comments.
- If you would like to host a quantum programming workshop or hackathon for a women-exclusive, gender-balanced, women-first, or an underrepresented group.
- If you would like to join QWomen as a mentor or an educator. Then, we can provide online training by our QEducators, and you can organize your own workshops by your own team.
- If you would like to join our QSisters network.
- If you have your own ideas or projects to join QWomen channel.
We are looking for collaborations with people, organizations, and companies sharing the same/similar values and aims in order to strength our ecosystem. Please contact our coordinators if you are interested.
Each member of QWomen, each host, and each collaborator must agree to accept our code of ethics and code of conduct and then respect and follow the codes, rules, and regulations.
Coordinators: Özlem Salehi Köken (QTurkey) and Agnieszka Wolska (QLatvia)
Vice coordinator: Ayşin Taşdelen (QWomen@Istanbul and QTurkey)
Contact: qwomen [at] qworld.lu.lv
Coordinator (only for operational tasks): Abuzer Yakaryilmaz (QLatvia)