Quantum juniors for quantum future.
QJunior is in its initialization phase. Our target groups are basically teenagers called QJuniors and (high or elementary) school teachers called QTeachers.
Our activities and projects
We have already organized two Workshop/Bronze for high school students:
- December 1-2, 2018, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
- September 14-15, 2019, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
Our youngest diploma awarded participant was a 14 years-old girl.
We, as QJunior channel or QCousins, plan to do more workshops in 2020. We are planning to prepare a junior version of Workshop/Bronze and make it ready to use in mid 2020.
We are also working on a five-day training program for QTeacher, and we plan to do our first training events in the first half of 2020.
Host us/Join us/Collaborate with us
Each member of QJunior, each host, and each collaborator must agree to accept our code of ethics and code of conduct (available by the end of November) and then respect and follow the codes, rules, and regulations.
At the moment, Workshop/Bronze is our main event. Please contact our coordinator if one of the following cases fit to your interest or if you have any question or comment.
- If you would like to host a Workshop/Bronze for a QJunior group.
- If you would like to host a Workshop/Bronze for a QTeacher group.
- If you would like to make a reservation in advance to host a QTeacher training event in Spring 2020.
- If you would like to join QJunior as a mentor or educator. Then, we can provide online training by our QEducators, and, you can organize a Workshop/Bronze by your own team.
- If you have your own ideas or projects to join QJunior channel.
We are looking for collaborations with people, organizations, and companies sharing the same/similar values and aims in order to strength our ecosystem. Please contact our coordinators if you are interested.
Coordinator: Abuzer Yakaryilmaz (QLatvia)
Contact: qjunior [at] qworld.lu.lv